Sucralose is the only functional sweetener with sucrose as raw material, 600 times sweeter than sucrose. The sweetener has the characteristics of no energy, high sweetness, pure sweetness and high safety. It is one of the best functional sweeteners at present. The taste sensation time of different sweeteners in the mouth is different, which can be expressed by time intensity curve, that is to say, the taste intensity of different sweeteners in the mouth at different times. The sweetness intensity time curve of sucralose is very similar to that of sucrose, the stimulation of sweetness is rapid, and the duration of sweetness is similar to that of sucrose.
Characteristics of sucralose:
1. High sweetness, 600-650 times of sucrose.
2. Pure taste without any peculiar smell or bitter taste. Its sweet characteristic curve almost overlaps with sucrose, which is incomparable with any other sweetener.
3. Absolute safety. Its ADI value is 15mg/kg, without any safety and toxicology questions.
4. Extremely low caloric value (can be regarded as 0). It will not cause obesity, and can be used by diabetes patients, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease patients and the elderly.
5. It will not cause blood sugar fluctuation, and can be used by diabetic patients.
6. It will not cause caries, which is good for tooth health.
7. Good solubility and stability, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, long shelf life. For food from acid to neutral, it can add sweetness to it, desalinate the sour and salty taste, mask the astringency, bitterness, wine taste, and other unpleasant taste, and increase the efficiency of spicy and milk taste, with a wide range of applications.
Therefore, this product is the most ideal strong sweetener for children, teenagers, youth, middle-aged, elderly and patients with various diseases at present.