Chlormequat Chloride is an antagonist of gibberellin. Using Chlormequat Chloride can effectively control plant growth, promote reproductive growth, shorten plant internode, make the plant grow short, strong, thick with developed root system, resist lodging, deepen leaf color, thicken leaf, increase chlorophyll content and photosynthesis, so as to improve fruit setting rate, quality and yield of some crops.
Chlormequat Chloride can improve the water absorption capacity of roots, affect the accumulation of proline in plants, and improve the resistance of plants, such as drought resistance, cold resistance, salt resistance and disease resistance. Chlormequat Chloride can enter the plant through leaves, young branches, buds, roots and seeds, so it can be planted, sprayed and irrigated, and different application methods can be selected according to different crops, in order to achieve the best effect.
The functional characteristics of Paclobutrazol
Paclobutrazol is a kind of plant growth regulator, which has the effects of delaying plant growth, inhibiting stem elongation, shortening internode, promoting plant tillering, increasing plant stress resistance and yield. This product is suitable for rice, wheat, peanut, fruit tree, tobacco, rape, soybean, flower, lawn and other crops, with remarkable effect.
The functional characteristics of mepiquat chloride
Mepiquat chloride is a new plant growth regulator, which can be used in a variety of crops, play a variety of functions, can promote plant development and early flowering, prevent abscission, increase yield, enhance chlorophyll synthesis, inhibit the elongation of main stem and fruit branch. According to the amount of spraying and different growth periods of plants, the growth of plants can be adjusted, the plants can be firm and lodging resistant, the color can be improved, and the yield can be increased.
Mepiquat chloride is a plant growth regulator which seems to be antagonistic to gibberellin. It is a plant growth regulator that seems to be antagonistic to Gibberellin and is used in cotton and other plants. In addition, the use of mepiquat chloride in winter wheat can prevent lodging; applying it to apple can increase the absorption of calcium ions and reduce the disease of bitter depression; applying it to orange can increase the sugar content; applying it to ornamental plants can inhibit the growth of plants, make the plants firm, resist lodging and improve the color; applying it to tomato, melon and beans can improve the yield and early maturity.
What are the differences among chlormequat chloride，mepiquat chlorid and paclobutrazol?
1. Chlormequat chloride is a kind of base amine salt, which is widely used, such as cotton, vegetables, etc. It is mostly used in the period of flowering and bearing of crops; paclobutrazol is a kind of triazole, which has strong bactericidal property and is mostly used in the seedling stage of crops, with good effect on peanuts, but it has no obvious help to autumn and winter crops.
2. Chlormequat chloride is easy to be harmed and does not mix with alkali; mepiquat chlorid is relatively mild and is not easy to harm the plant and can be mixed with acid and alkali; paclobutrazole is also easy to be harmed, which is generally used in wheat, legume and grass crops.
3. Chlormequat chloride controls the vegetative growth (root, stem and leaf growth) of plants.
4. Chlormequat chloride promotes the reproductive growth (flower and fruit growth) of plants.
5. Chlormequat chloride shortens the internode of the plant, makes it short and strong and resistant to lodging, promotes the leaf color to deepen, photosynthesis to strengthen, and improves the fruit setting rate, drought resistance and salt alkali resistance of the plant.
6. Chlormequat chloride is often used in the flowering and fruiting stage of crops, and Paclobutrazol is often used in the seedling stage of crops.
7. It can inhibit the elongation of plant cells, reduce the length of plant, increase the flowering and fruit setting, and increase the yield.